Join Fate Therapeutics and become a vital member of our team working to develop groundbreaking cellular immunotherapies for patients suffering from cancer and autoimmune disorders. Our innovative research and cutting-edge technologies offer a unique opportunity for professionals to make a meaningful impact in the field of healthcare. Additionally, we foster a collaborative and inclusive culture that values diversity and personal growth, making Fate Therapeutics a fulfilling and rewarding place to work.
Benefits of Working at Fate
- Competitive pay
- Annual bonus program
- Equity awards
- Choice of healthcare plans, vision, and dental coverage
- Income protection through life, AD&D and long-term disability coverage
- Paid family leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) retirement saving plan, with company match
- Generous paid time off and sick leave
- To foster your health and well-being, we maintain a state-of-the art fitness center on-site
Rewards and Recognition
At Fate Therapeutics, we believe that acknowledging and recognizing the abilities, experiences, and contributions of our team members is essential to our success as a performance-oriented organization. We show our appreciation through various programs such as the Spot Awards, Invention Award, and Outstanding Poster Awards. In addition, we offer a referral bonus for employees who refer new talent to the company.
Employees are also incentivized for key contributions through awards programs that recognize their commitment and dedication by demonstrating our Fate Pathways to Success.
Training & Development
Career and Leadership Development Programs
- We invest in and develop all levels of employees by providing ongoing technical training, career pathing, professional development, and targeted leadership development programs for frontline leaders through executive leadership.
- We encourage all employees to maintain an active development plan and offer ongoing Career Development Workshops to support employees in those plans.
- We provide on-demand tools such as LinkedIn Learning to all employees, as well as live professional development workshops offered throughout the year.
Fate utilizes a cloud-based training management platform to facilitate the creation, delivery, and reporting of role-based training, GXP training, qualification, and compliance programs. All Fate employees receive mandatory compliance training and ongoing education on compliance matters as needed. Other types of resources and training we offer our employees include programs diversity, equity and inclusion, anti-harassment training, and compliance with applicable laws.
Interested in Joining the Fate Team?
If you enjoy working in an open, collaborative, and entrepreneurial environment, where cross-functional innovators and problem-solvers shine, explore our current openings and apply today!